Thursday, January 26, 2012

Merit Badge College 2012

This year in Merit Badge college, I took Computers, Art, and Chess,
This blog was created to complete on of the requirements in Computers, and for the most part I find this Merit badge pretty easy!
I also took Art. Now I suck at Art, but the requirements dont look that bad, and my mom has a one whole wing of the house dedicated to teaching classes in papercrafts, painting. So hey, I know I have the materials and the backup help to get that one done. I will post the pics of the art I did. Im pretty pleased with them. You have to pic a subject and then choose 4 different mediums to draw it in. I found a clip art of an Eagle I liked. (since my Eagle board of review is in 2 weeks, I chose that). then I traced it and used my 4 methods. I think my favorite was the Acrylic paint and the watercolor. Pastels was a really big mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment